Fiber diet is a type of carbohydrate that the body cannot digest. Fiber can be separated into two types: soluble fiber. Which helps lower fat and blood sugar levels is found in oatmeal, apples, and carrots. and insoluble fiber that helps reduce. Increase the function of the excretory system and increase the amount of stool. This type of fiber is found in wheat bran green beans and potatoes.
Moreover High fiber foods are also foods that contain vitamins. Lots of minerals and antioxidants. Helps control weight by making you feel full longer. UFABET This will help prevent overeating and hunger pangs between meals. Helps relieve and prevent constipation. It also reduces the risk of heart disease , diabetes and colon cancer as well.
High-Fiber diet and eating the right amount.
Examples of commonly available high-fiber foods include:
- Fresh fruits such as bananas, bananas, tangerines, mangoes, strawberries, avocados, and apples.
- Fresh vegetables such as beetroot, broccoli, carrots, yard long beans , cabbage, bok choy, kale, morning glory, tomatoes, and spinach.
- Nuts, such as almonds, edamame, kidney beans, peas, chickpeas, white beans, black beans, or lentils
- Whole grains , such as oats, corn, brown rice, barley, quinoa, or chia seeds.
- Processed foods like breakfast cereals cereal bars some type of yogurt or ice cream
- Dietary supplements such as psyllium husk or guar gum.
The Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health, has recommended the amount of fiber consumed at 25–38 grams per day. The amount a child should receive can be calculated by taking the age of one year plus 5 and will be in grams per day. And the elderly should get fiber every day to prevent constipation.